Hopkins is a legal technology company and law firm specialized on processing consumer claims at scale. Founded in 2019 by lawyer and engineer Arend Liese, Hopkins rethinks the principles of legal execution from the ground up - with a strong focus on software, data, and interdisciplinary collaboration between engineers, lawyers, and legal strategists. Hopkins aims to create the law firm of the future, facilitating an impact both on social structures as well as on individuals. In the beginning, Hopkins focuses on building software to automate legal processes in a law firm. We also design case outcome prediction models, strategies and tools to help Hopkins' lawyers achieve superior results on a regular basis.
- You lead the industry of law into the 21st century and you are part of the process to digitize and automate legal processes, helping to guide the evolution of new social structures
- You are responsible for the design of user platform experiences for desktop and mobile devices
- You analyse user and business needs and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions
- You prioritize design work based on insights gained from qualitative and quantitative research in close collaboration with the Product Team
- You have a key role to create and provide an intuitive and enjoyable platform and take full ownership of your work
- Take the opportunity to design and shape the law firm of the future
- Work in interdisciplinary projects directly with our CTO, our other Managing Directors and lawyers in a low hierarchy environment
- Experience the possibility to significantly contribute to the further development of Hopkins
- Enjoy our great support for your own development and self-improvement as well as for ideas regarding the business optimization potential
- Join an inspiring team with a passion for working on big challenges from diverse cultural, professional and academic backgrounds
You have working experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies. You are a talented designer, with a focus on UI/UX design and passionate about listening and learning from users. You gained UX-expertise specifically in implementing user testing and researching throughout the design process. You have solid skills in visual design, service design and research. One of your strengths is presenting your own design work with confidence as well as your communication skills during brainstorming for initial design concepts. You thrive in an environment with constantly changing requirements and fast iteration loops.
Any additional skills in illustration, video/audio editing, front-end development, photography, or icon design are appreciated but not required.
Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about working on a big challenge and building something wonderful!
We would love to hear from you if you want to learn more about this opportunity.