- You have extensive experience with Python and you are familiar with data-science libraries such as numpy, pandas and sklearn, and the deep-learning frameworks Tensorflow or/ and Pytorch
- You gained expertise in the implementation of machine learning models (Docker, Mongo Hooks) and you have worked with cloud environments, such as AWS
In addition, we are looking for someone who would have the following profiles and/or specializations:
- Natural Language Processing: You are up to date with the State of the Art in NLP and libraries such as transformers or spacy. You have experience with BERT use-cases, text summarizations, question answering or text production
- Process Mining: You have experience in process optimisation, ideally by means of Artificial Neural Networks
- Statistical Modeling: Your mathematical knowledge goes beyond a basic understanding of a machine-learning model. You feel comfortable with statistical concepts and methods (ideally on an academic level)
- Bias & Fairness: You have theoretical or practical knowledge of fairness metrics and bias mitigation in Artificial Neural Networks
Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about technological innovation and building something wonderful!
We would love to hear from you if you want to learn more about this opportunity.
Your contact person: Edith Gawens
Application with CV to: