Hopkins is a legal technology company and law firm specialized on processing consumer claims at scale. Founded in 2019 by lawyer and engineer Arend Liese, Hopkins rethinks the principles of legal execution from the ground up - with a strong focus on software, data, and interdisciplinary collaboration between engineers, lawyers, and legal strategists. Hopkins aims to create the law firm of the future, facilitating an impact both on social structures as well as on individuals. In the beginning, Hopkins focuses on building software to automate legal processes in a law firm. We also design case outcome prediction models, strategies and tools to help Hopkins' lawyers achieve superior results on a regular basis.
- You lead the industry of law into the 21st century and you are part of the process to digitize and automate legal processes, helping to guide the evolution of new social structures
- You are responsible for supporting and improving our internal process together with the stakeholders and our product team.
- You analyze processes end-to-end and develop intelligent solutions to optimize workflows and improve our software
- You take full ownership of your work and introduce your own ideas and approaches
- You are part of a cross functional team that enables Hopkins to efficiently produce, manage and consume high quality data by providing an intuitive and enjoyable platform
- Take the opportunity to design and shape the law firm of the future
- Work in interdisciplinary projects directly with our CTO, our other Managing Directors and lawyers in a low hierarchy environment
- Experience the possibility to significantly contribute to the further development of Hopkins
- Enjoy our great support for your own development and self-improvement as well as for ideas regarding the business optimization potential
- Join an inspiring team with a passion for working on big challenges from diverse cultural, professional and academic backgrounds
You have several years of working experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager with focus on Customer Experience, Process Efficiency and User Flows. You have practical experience with software development processes, user testing, stakeholder management and some technical expertise. You are detail-loving and analytically strong and presenting your own concepts with confidence is one of your strengths. You thrive in an environment with constantly changing requirements and fast iteration loops.
Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about working on a big challenge and building something wonderful!
We would love to hear from you if you want to learn more about this opportunity.