Design | UX/UI Designer (x/f/m)
You are responsible for designing our user platform for desktop and mobile devices.
Hopkins is a legal technology company and law firm specialized on processing consumer claims at scale. Founded in 2019 by lawyer and engineer Arend Liese, Hopkins rethinks the principles of legal execution from the ground up - with a strong focus on software, data, and interdisciplinary collaboration between engineers, lawyers, and legal strategists. Hopkins aims to create the law firm of the future, facilitating an impact both on social structures as well as on individuals. Currently, Hopkins focuses on building software to automate legal processes in a law firm. We also design case outcome prediction models, strategies and tools to help Hopkins' lawyers achieve superior results on a regular basis.
- You lead the industry of law into the 21st century and you are part of the process to digitize and automate legal processes, helping to guide the evolution of new social structures
- You are responsible for the design of user platform experiences for desktop and mobile devices
- You analyse user and business needs and specific platform demands in collaboration with our Marketing Manager to produce data-informed solutions
- You have a key role to create and provide an intuitive and enjoyable platform and take full ownership of your work
- You have already worked in design at consumer-facing technology or media companies
- You are a talented designer, with a focus on UX/UI design and passionate about listening and learning from users
- You gained UX-expertise specifically in implementing user testing and researching throughout the design process
- Additional skills in illustration, video/audio editing, front-end development, photography, or icon design are a plus, but not required
Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about working on a big challenge and building something wonderful!
- Take the opportunity to design and shape the law firm of the future
- Work in interdisciplinary projects directly with our founders, stakeholders and lawyers in a low hierarchy environment
- Join an inspiring team with a passion for working on big challenges from diverse cultural, professional and academic backgrounds
- Work flexibly from where you are most productive - be it at home or in our modern and ergonomic Berlin office with free drinks, fresh fruit, muesli and co.
- We also organize regular team events
Does this sound like an exciting challenge for you?
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you!