Product | Product Owner (x/f/m)
We are looking for a motivated and passionated Product Owner!
Hopkins is a legal technology company and law firm specialized on processing consumer claims at scale. Founded in 2019 by lawyer and engineer Arend Liese, Hopkins rethinks the principles of legal execution from the ground up - with a strong focus on software, data, and interdisciplinary collaboration between engineers, lawyers, and legal strategists. Hopkins aims to create the law firm of the future, facilitating an impact both on social structures as well as on individuals. Currently, Hopkins focuses on building software to automate legal processes in a law firm. We also design case outcome prediction models, strategies and tools to help Hopkins' lawyers achieve superior results on a regular basis.
- You lead the industry of law into the 21st century and you are part of the process to digitize and automate legal processes, helping to guide the evolution of new social structures
- You are responsible for supporting and improving our internal process together with the stakeholders and our product team
- You analyze processes end-to-end and develop intelligent solutions to optimize workflows and improve our software
- You take full ownership of your work and introduce your own ideas and approaches
- You are part of a cross functional team that enables Hopkins to efficiently produce, manage and consume high quality data by providing an intuitive and enjoyable platform
- You have several years of work experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager with a focus on customer experience, process efficiency and user flows
- You have experience with software development processes, user testing and stakeholder management
- You are detail-loving and analytically strong
- You like to develop your own concepts and ideas and present them with confidence
Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about technological innovation and building something wonderful!
- Take the opportunity to design and shape the law firm of the future
- Work in interdisciplinary projects directly with our founders, other Managing Directors and lawyers in a low hierarchy environment
- Experience the possibility to significantly contribute to the further development of Hopkins
- Join an inspiring team with a passion for working on big challenges from diverse cultural, professional and academic backgrounds
- Work flexibly from where you are most productive - be it at home or in our modern and ergonomic Berlin office with free drinks, fresh fruit, muesli and co.
- We also organize regular team events
Does this sound like an exciting challenge for you?
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you!