Engineering | Full Stack Engineer (React, Node.js) (x/f/m)
You play a crucial role in designing, building, and updating our Front- and Backend in React and Node.js.
Hopkins is a legal technology company and law firm specialized on processing consumer claims at scale. Founded in 2019 by lawyer and engineer Arend Liese, Hopkins rethinks the principles of legal execution from the ground up - with a strong focus on software, data, and interdisciplinary collaboration between engineers, lawyers, and legal strategists. Hopkins aims to create the law firm of the future, facilitating an impact both on social structures as well as on individuals. Currently, Hopkins focuses on building software to automate legal processes in a law firm. We also design case outcome prediction models, strategies and tools to help Hopkins' lawyers achieve superior results on a regular basis.
- You lead the industry of law into the 21st century and you are part of the process to digitize and automate legal processes, helping to guide the evolution of new social structures
- Our products include a full-fledged law firm software, analytics solutions and algorithms to predict case outcomes
- You play a crucial role in designing, building and updating our Front- and Backend in React and Node.js
- You are responsible for the development and conception of technical projects
- You introduce your own ideas and approaches
- You take responsibility and ownership for products and product parts
- You shape our engineering-team and -processes
- You help our Junior Engineers to develop their skills
(1) The Tech Stack
- dva.js (very similar to Redux)
- MoleculerJS (back-end lightweight framework)
- Experience with microservice frameworks is a plus but not required
Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about technological innovation and building something wonderful!
- Take the opportunity to design and shape the law firm of the future
- Deepen your knowledge in React, Node.js, product management and teamwork
- Enjoy the freedom to focus on your personal interests and choose projects that match your personal preferences
- Work in agile development processes with quick user feedback loops
- Work in inter-disciplinary projects directly with our founders, stakeholders and lawyers
- Join an inspiring team with a passion for working on big challenges from diverse cultural, professional and academic backgrounds
- Work flexibly from where you are most productive - be it at home or in our modern and ergonomic Berlin office with free drinks, fresh fruit, muesli and co.
- We also organize regular team events
Does this sound like an esciting challenge for you?
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you!